We have implemented changes in our office to protect our patients and our staff.
- We ask that you please call when you arrive in the parking lot for your appointment, we will let you know if you are to wait in the car or proceed into the office.
- We ask that you wear your own mask into the office and keep it on until it is time to receive care.
- Only the patient receiving care should come into the office. In the case of a minor, only one parent will be permitted to accompany the child.
- Our office staff will ask you some screening questions and your temperature will be monitored.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- We will ask you to rinse with OraCare prior to any treatment.
- You will see your dental care providers will be using additional PPE, such as gowns and face shields. We have installed an Air Doctor Pro and ExtraOral Suction Devices in every operatory.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointments.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep everyone safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient, we value your trust and loyalty!